2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $15,000
- Victory Red
- Ebony Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500LT #198b
4x4, 5.3L V8, Tow Package, Z71
Power Bench Seat, Remote Starter, Local Trade, 160,000 Miles
Truck would pass for 1/2 the miles!
They say a photo is worth a thousand words, we took over 60 photos plus also check out the video!
-12 Month / 12,000 Mile Warranty is good nation wide and can be reasonably upgraded.*
- No outrages hidden fees. We only have $145 Doc fee, that's it!
- No Tax if registered outside of North Dakota.
- Get pre approved and be in and out of our office in less then 15 minutes on most deals!
- If you have Average to Great Credit our lenders will save you time and money. If you have no credit or bad credit, we have lenders that want your business too! Talk to Cory Heiser in Finance Today!
- Let us bring the Test Drive to you! We will bring his vehicle to your home, office, farm/ranch, even out in the oil patch within 1 hour of our Dickinson location. -By appointment only.
- Our vehicles sell fast, so hurry! Come in today or Call 701 483 3700 to make an appointment With Brian Tormaschy or Joe Bates.
- Started in 2014 Autorama Auto Sales has one of the largest selections of pre owned vehicles in Western North Dakota.
- Great rates on daily rental cars!
-We buy vehicles, and have the best consignment program around!
- Add us on on Social Media to see our freshest inventory first!
Autorama Auto Sales
1765 I-94 Business Loop East Dickinson, ND 58601
701 483 3700
Please Visit www.AutoramaAuto.com for all photos and info.
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Door handles, Black
- Air dam, Black
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block $800
Subject to Credit Approval, example payment for well qualified buyers.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.